Who We Are
We at Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers (P) Ltd. have proven ourselves as the market leading solution provider for latest offset printing and allied machinery across the globe. Since 1992, we have been operating fluently as a manufacturer, wholesaler, exporter and service provider of high-end printing machines that have numerous applications for pharma packaging, FMCG packaging, commercial printing, packaging units, printing presses and more. The assortment in which we have been dealing consists of Autoprint Checkmate 25 Carton Inspection Machine, Printing Retrofit, Repetto 105 Die Cutting Machine, Autoprint Repetto 80 Die Punching Machine, Offline Blanking Machine and more. We also provide Printing & Packaging Solutions Services to customers with utmost professionalism. Today, we are rising and thriving in global markets impressively because of our:
- Obsession with quality & passion for printing
- Pursuit for excellence and constant innovation
- Customer driven work to fulfill & retain them
- Vast & well-established network base across world
- 1985: Established Imprint, A Small Letter Press Unit.
- 1989: Upgraded DTP + Mini Offset (Autoprint).
- 1992: Established Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd. (06 December 1992).
- 1993: First 1510 Machine Rolled Out of Assembly Line.
- 1996: Installed 100th Machine. Launched 1520 Model.
- 1997: Installed 500th Machine.
- 1999: Launched Form Series Machines at Print Pack 99, New Delhi. Installed 1000th Machine. Inaugurated New Corporate Office.
- 2000: Launched Mobile Demo Van.
- 2001: Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software. Received Award for the Best Technology Award by NSIC.
- 2002: Earned ISO 9001-2000 Certification from TUV Sud Deutschland AG for design, production & marketing of our product range.
- 2004: Inaugurated R & D Centre and Export Unit. Received Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award 2003 from National Awards Committee Govt. of India & Bureau of Indian Standards.
- 2005: Got Associated With Kompac, U.S.
- 2007: Launched New Autoprint UV Fine Coat 80 (2232) Machine, Inauguration of Manufacturing Unit in Himachal Pradesh, Implementation of ERP & Highest Exporter Award from Engineering Export Promotion Council 2006-07.
- 2008: Launched Autoprint Dion 450 & Autoprint Repetto 65. Received Highest Exporter Award from Engineering Export Promotion Council 2007-08. Also, Received MMA Award for Management Excellence.
- 2009: Received Highest Exporter Award from Engineering Export Promotion Council 2008-09. Also, Received Traiblazer Award for Brand Innovation for Autoprint Repetto 65.
- 2010: Received Highest Exporter Award from Engineering Export Promotion Council 2009-10.
- 2011: Launched Autoprint VDP 65 & Autoprint Fine Coat 65.
- 2012: Installation base crossed 8500.
- 2013: Launched Autoprint Checkmate 50.
- 2014: Launched Autoprint Repetto 80.
- 2015: 10,000th Machine Installed.
- 2016: Received MMS Lifetime Achievement Award.
- 2017: Launched Blankmatic 108 2H.
- 2018: Launched Autoprint Fine Coat 80 Drip Off.
- 2019: Launched Autoprint Checkmate 25.
Why Choose Us?
Till this date, we have completed 12,499+ number of installations and we have built our strong presence in 56+ export countries. We are standing strong in global markets by providing customer centric designs of innovative and cost effective solutions for offset printing & more machinery. Backed by a robust after sales support team, we are providing full end solutions to our customers. We have advanced R&D centre to grow ourselves along with the evolving needs of customers. Moreover, our offered Autoprint Checkmate 25 Carton Inspection Machine, Repetto 105 Die Cutting Machine, Printing Retrofit, Offline Blanking Machine and other items are holding a leading spot in the marketplace.
Our Esteemed Clientele
Over the years, we have developed strong relations with companies worldwide. Some of our esteemed clients are:
- Thunder Print
- Tiong tat printing industry
- Yamir packaging pvt. ltd.
- Kala Jothi
- Meera offset printers
- New printing press
- Parksons packaging ltd
- Ppasia packaging
- Pragati packaging pvt. ltd
- Rich offset pvt.ltd
- TCPL packaging limited
- ITC limited
- Any graphics pvt.ltd
- Aramount trading corporation
- Award offset pvt.ltd
- Budhiraja & packaging
Board of Directors
- Completed graduation in mechanical engineering from Madras University
- Rich in knowledge and has served first in SAIL and later in BHEL for many years
- After retirement from BHEL, he has worked as the Managing Director of Jayamkondam Lignite Power Corporation He
- Holds over 36 years in core Public Sectors
- 15 years of experience in the Private Sector
- Currently working as an adviser to many companies.
Jt. Managing Director
- Completed M.Tech (Gold Medalist) from IIT
- Started his career as Graduate Engineer in Telco in the year 1984-1985.
- After his M.Tech, he has worked with M/s India Pistons for 4 Years from 1986 to 1990
- With excellence in identifying the needs for quality Small Offset Printing Machines & excellent after sales service as the Technical Director, along with Mr. C.N. Ashok, he started Autoprint Machinery Mfrs (P) Ltd. in 1992.
- He made many contributions to the Printing Industry, such as:
- Designed modern Printing and Allied Machines
- Came up with concept development on the basis of requirements of customers
- Worked for product development to meet the demands of industry
- A Commerce Graduate and a Gold Medalist in CA
- Founder Director of Autoprint and Former Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Coimbatore Zone
- Former Vice President of Indian Printing Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association (IPAMA), South Region
- He enjoys working with youngsters and inspiring them to tackles challenges with commitment, conviction and courage.
- Has traveled to more than 52 countries
- Was a passionate Basket Ball player in his school & college and represented the Bharathiar University and State of Tamilnadu.
- Currently honing skills of a team of 20 underprivileged youngsters in basketball.
- Under the name Autoprin, in 1992 at Coimbatore, South India, he started Autoprint Machinery Manufacturers (P) Ltd. as an expansion of printing unit
- After analyzing the market requirement for quality small offset printing machines & their good services, along with his cousin, he formed a company.
- Because of his contribution to the printing Industry, he has been conferred with the Stalwart of the Printing Industry and the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- A Commerce Graduate with a Masters in Business Administration, (CRM)
- Working as a Director with Autoprint Machinery Mfrs (P) Ltd., Managing Partner with Autoprint Press and Executive-Editor with Offset Bulletin
- Has written over 200 articles related to the Indian Printing Industry through her editorials in the Autoprint Mini Bulletin. Her articles have seen a circulation base of over 1 Lakh Indian Printers.
- Focused on women empowerment and always had 30% women employees in her company.
- A core believer of growth and through direct employment and training programs, she has supported many differently abled persons.
- Through her active counselling, mentoring, training and involvement in decisions & discussion of board members, she sincerely supports the Autoprint.
- She is an enthusiastic a Badminton player and trained classical dancer & singer.
- A Chemistry graduate
- Has worked as a Software Programmer
- Actively participates at Board level discussions.
- A Mechanical Engineer by profession
- Completed his post graduation in Business Administration
- Joined Autoprint as a General Manager- Customer Care in 1999
- Holds rich experience of working various departments of Autoprint including Sales, Marketing and HR.
- During 1986-2000, he has worked with HMT, Alwaye, Kerala as Head- Human Resources.
- Also worked with TVS Group, ISRO and Hyderabad Asbestos Ltd.
- Among the 22 units of HMT, she has received the outstanding Human Resources Manager award.
- The Kerala Productivity Council has awarded her as the best Manager.
- Overall 40 years of experience in various fields of Planning, Production, Projects, Strategic Planning, Management Services, Systems and HR.
- In 2007, he has worked at Autoprint as a Project Director in ERP implementation.
- Currently working as a Member of Governing Council of Karpagam University, Coimbatore
Harjeet Singh Wahan
- Done schooling at St Mary's at Mount Abu
- Completed graduation in Engineering from Jodhpur University
- Also done graduation in Management from Pune University. Has attended many training programs at IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, University of Michigan, USA and HIDA, Japan.
- Worked with a French JV company at Pune for a few years and then joined KSB Pumps Ltd and worked in its Germany based headquarters and the Indian facilities
- During the work tenure at French JV Company, he has attended seminars & training programs at Germany and remained a member of the world leaders group
- Was engaged in running & setting up modern plant of KSB at Coimbatore, India.
- Joined ELGI Equipments Ltd. in 1995 with the goal of transforming this family-run company to a process-run organization and in the next 20 years, the company registered quick overall growth.
- Worked for 5 years with ATS Elgi Ltd as a MD and as a Vice Chairman for 3 years
- Currently a board of member with Elgi Equipments Ltd. and many other private & public companies.
- Associated with many industry associations such as CII.
- After remaining a Chairman of CII Coimbatore Zone, he has handled many positions at the state & national level
- Because of his passion for Process Driven Business Excellence, he made his place in many papers and participated in several seminars that are linked to this subject.
- Has travelled many parts of the world. He has an excellent exposure to the Japanese & German way of business excellence
- In his career, he has adopted many international techniques for enhancing the overall performance of companies.
- After gaining 40 years of experience of corporate world, he decided to share his knowledge with the industry and now works as a Business Consultant, Speaker & Trainer at many forums.